DrHughez

I made a gif of my reel?

Played with the internet and found a way to make a gif of myself being interrogated. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Popular Contributors

• This time i tried catching 2000 dragon imps and see what you can get.   Thanks to Aterias new update dragon imps are now easy to farm.   So i wondered how much is a dragon imp worth on average?   I used the Huntsman perk granting me a 10% chance to double loot imps     From catching 2000 dragon imps i earned 38.728.000 coins   This is my loot     Dragon Bolt 1998 x 805 = 1.608.390 Babydragonbones 2977 Can't be sold Dragonstones 439 x 22.916 = 10.060.124 Snapdragon Seed 558 x 1.388 = 774.504 Dragon Arrowhead 5392 x 416 = 2.243.072 Dragon Bolt Tips 3080 x 555 = 1.709.400 Dragon Arrow 2783 x 83 = 230.989 Summer Pie 817 x 116 = 94.772 Dragon Dart Tips 7934 x 208 = 1.650.272 Dragon Dart 5522 x 416 = 2.297.152 Dragon Ammy 24 x 14.687 = 352.488 Amulett of Glory 89 x 14.687 = 1.307.143 Death Tiara 7 x 83 = 581 Mystic Robe Bottom 7 x 66.666 = 466.662 Magic Seed 124 x 40.224 = 4.987.776 Dragon Dagger 361 x 25.000 = 9.025.000 Dragon Longsword 196 x 83.333 = 16.333.268 Dragon Bones 218 x 150.000 = 32.700.00 (Depending on grand exchange)   deducting the jars from the final total value Imp Jar 2000 x 500 = 10.000.000   I earned 114.569.593 coins from catching 2000 dragon imps Resulting in an average value of about 62.285 coins for a single dragon imp. Results may vary depending on your luck
    • Improve dungeoneering rewards Bonecrusher / Herbicide / Other similar items Ability to add to toolbelt / toggle the effect in the quest tab. New rewards Add a new tier 80 armour set You'll be able to add 'charges' to all of these items, which will give each armour piece better stats while charged. The charges will be given via 'demonic energy' that you'll be able to buy for dungeoneering tokens. 2 energies will give the item 1 charge, or if you have the charge befriender perk, 1 energy will give the item 1 charge; along with 5,000 gold per charge. You'll be able to 'uncharge' the item, returning the energies back to you, but not returning the gold. This armour, while uncharged, will be roughly on par with elite torva, but will not have as good defensive stats. While charged, it will be better than fire torva and slightly less powerful than tier 90 gear (effectively tier 85). Tetsu Inventory icons Shop / price Item stats Imbued item stats Death lotus Inventory icons Shop / price Item stats Imbued item stats Sea singer Inventory icons Shop / price Item stats Imbued item stats Improve / add unique effects to chaotic weapons + off-hands. Add the effects to every dungeoneering reward (that they're supposed to have - many haven't been coded). The following rewards won't be added as they wouldn't be used by players so it'd be wasted dev time: Law staff Longbow sight Amulet of zealots Spirit cape Nature staff Anti-poison totem Scroll of renewal The following rewards will be added: Herbicide Instead of receiving certain herb drops from monsters, you may choose for this item to corrode and destroy them. This provides you with 2x the herblore XP you would have gained for cleaning them. Scroll of life When unlocked, the player will have a permanent 10% chance of recieving the seed back when harvesting farming patches (works on all fruit tree, regular tree and herb patches). Scroll of cleansing When unlocked, the player will have a permanent 10% chance of creating a potion slightly faster and saving the secondary item completely. Scroll of efficiency When unlocked, the player will have a chance of retaining a bar when smithing an item that requires 3 or more bars to smith. Chances of retaining a bar: 50% for bronze 25% for iron 20% for steel 10% for mithril 7.5% for adamant 5% for rune Scroll of rigour Allows you to unlock the rigour prayer Scroll of augury Allows you to unlock the augury prayer
    • Said i never get back into runescape again... But here i am   Hi, my name is Dan, will be trying out Grand master ironman. I hardly talk much ingame but i be happy to respond to whispers. Currently working nearly full time, Looking forward to meet you all one day.    What else do i add?
    • Crystal key drop table    Common rewards   Uncut Gems                                       Draconic Weaponry                                 

Wizard Robes (T)          Wizard Robes (G)                              

Black Armour (T)          Black Armour (G)               

Adamant Armour (T)        Adamant armour (G)                        Rune Armour (T)            Rune Armour (G)                          Saradomin Armour         Guthix Armour         Zamorak Armour                                 Heraldic Helm 1-5       Golden Mining Suit                           Draconic armour                           Jewellery     Elegent Clothing                  Scarfs                                               Ornament kits            Fremennik helmets    Fruit tree seeds          Miscellaneous  rewards          Rare rewards 1/16     Miscellaneous  rewards         Statius's equipment         Vesta's equipment                        Zuriel's equipment           Morrigan's equipment                           Very rare rewards 1/40        Tzhaar Whip   Dragonfire Shield   Basket of eggs  Amulet of fury                                                                                                 Brutality whip  Dragon hatchet   Inferno adze   Dragon pickaxe/Gilded                                                                                         Upgraded Crystal key drop table    Common rewards                                                       Miscellaneous drops                                                           Ahrim's armour pieces     Dharok's armour pieces    Guthan's armour pieces                                       Karil's armour pieces     Torag's armour pieces     Verac's armour pieces                                    Statius's equipment         Vesta's equipment                        Zuriel's equipment           Morrigan's equipment                                                                      Skilling crates                                                                                          Rare rewards 1/16     Amulet of fury   Bandos armour   Armadyl armour   Saradomin sword                                                                    CK pack(10)   FDB pack(100)   Brutality whip   Gilded dragon pickaxe                                                                              Very rare rewards 1/40                Barrows Dye    Shadow Dye     Third-Age Dye                               
    • Played with the internet and found a way to make a gif of myself being interrogated. 
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.